ఐ లవ్ మై మదర్!

You fill me with rage. How can you say that? Just because that I do not speak or read Telugu doesn't mean that I do not respect and or love my mother tongue.

For that matter you are insulting all those who for various reasons are unable to learn their mother tongue.

You are no different from all those other 'conservative fundamentalists'. Yes. There are a great many people on this land that learn Telugu whose mother tongue is not Telugu. Similarly there are great many people who would have learned a different language other than Telugu and would have excelled in those languages.

It is like saying that your love for your mother is far greater than the love I have for my mother.

I am sorry Sir, but I beg to differ with you there. You may love your mother. But you cannot say that I do not Love my mother.

I do. And it doesn't matter if you do not recognize it.
నా ప్రేమ గొప్పది. మా అమ్మ గొప్పది. నాకు మా అమ్మ మీదున్న ప్రేమ ఇంకా గొప్పది.

0 వ్యాఖ్యలు:

Post a Comment